Friday 3 June 2016

Many people believe that Jesus is as capable as Jehovah and are also propagating
so. It can be believed that Jesus is equal to Jehovah only if he speaks of
himself of his own desire just as Jehovah commands. If we ask Jesus whether
the words he speaks are his own? The answer is given by him as follows.

For I have not spoken of my self; but the Father which sent
me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and
what I should speak. -John 12:49

He that lovent me not keepth not my sayings: and the word
which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s which sent me.-John 14:24

For I hve given unto them the words which thou gavest
me. -John 17:8

What Jesus makes clear in the above is THE WORDS WHICH YOU HEAR
ARE NOT MINE. Were Jesus as potent as Jehovah, Jesus could never have
spoken like this. And moreover, we can find a great difference in the way of
God’s speaking and that of Jesus’. God expresses His commands with self authority
and with all force. Observe the following-



And all things that I hve said unto you be circumspect: and
make no mention of the name of other Gods, neither let it
be heard out of thy mouth. -Exodus 23:13


This is how Jehovah exhorts about His divinity which is exclusively for Him.
We can not find any hastness or perplexity or a little bit sense of feeling sowliness
in the commandments of God and He never speaks the words commanded by
another, because He is independent of all and He speaks of His own authority.
But on contrary to this Jesus spoke all what he heard from God only. Therefore
it is evident that Jesus do not have the minimum self-authority to speak of himself.
Then how can Jesus become as equal as Jehovah? He never can be equal to
Him. Because Jehovah is Jehovah and Jesus is Jesus that is all. Only through this
type of firm belief we can attain the salvation. But contrary to this, those who are
under illusion as ‘Jesus is equal to Jehovah’ can be regarded as quite against
to the teachings of Jesus . So can we get the salvation through such belief ?
Ponder over this.
Next Page : 5



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Popular Posts

Recent Posts