Sunday 24 January 2016

JESUS’ LIFE WAS NOT HIS OWN

Who is Jesus in reality? Is he a God ? If he is  a God, indeed,  he should have owned every thing, and he should not have been given by any other the favours  such as  what he had been conferred on him - his life, power, abilities and  the glory .  Because he who is called as God  should have his  own capability and be one who is independ of all others. But one who depends on others  is not eligible to be called as God . Therefore if it is questioned as “was the life of Jesus was of his own by it self ?”
   Jesus himself gives the answer to this question in the following verse.

As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father. -John 6:57

If we ask Jesus whether the life, which he had possessed was of his own or given by some one else? Jesus answers in the above verse to this question as “I LIVE BY THE FATHER.” This is to mean that  he does not live by his own ability of living, and hence Jesus proclaims as ‘I live by Father’. This is because he  knew the truth. What is that truth? Observe in the following verse.


But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God and an everlasting king. -Jeremiah  10:10

    The  second part of the above verse explains clearly that “HE (JEHOVAH) IS THE LIVING GOD”. Therefore it is evident that except one God Jehovah no other can have  ‘The self  living power’. This  is why in the above verse it has been emphasized saying as“ HE IS THE LIVING GOD”. Had  Jesus or any other person possessed  the self  living power, then the above verse would  not have been  stressed  as He is the living God.  As Jesus  knew that only one God Jehovah possessed the self living power he  proclaims the truth crystal clearly  saying as “THE LIVING FATHER HATH SENT ME, AND I LIVE BY THE FATHER”.  In spite of this clear statement many believers not only neglect this curious fact, which  Jesus had preached, but also are believing and propagating  quite contrary to the fact saying that Jesus is as potent as Jehovah! Is it not contrary belief to the God’s word?  Quite the contrary. If it is questioned as  how one should believe Jesus the answer  for  this question is that we should believe Jesus just as in the same way as he introduced himself. Then  only one can be treated as a true Christian. Further Jesus made clear that ‘HE WAS LIVING BY FATHER’. If one  believes that Jesus also possessed   the self living power just as Jehovah , contrary to the above crystal clear statement of Jesus,  his belief  is void and  he will not attain the salvation.  Therefore one  should believe Jesus as  an ordinary human being, who was sent by God as a prophet following of whom leads to salvation and that he ( Jesus ) was living by God . This is the  belief  what Jesus had expected from his followers.

HAD JESUS HIMSELF COME IN TO THIS WORLD OR WAS HE SENT?

      If Jesus were verily a God then his appearance and disappearance should have been according to his own desire,  because one who  is called as God  should be ‘Independent’ but a ‘Dependant’ can never be eligible to be called as  God.  In this regard  if Jesus were asked whether  he was really a God as is  being professed and also  whether he himself manifested or was sent by any other his answer can be seen from  the following verses.

Jesus answered them, and said My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.  -John 7:16 

He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness in him.-John 7 :18

For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. -John 6:38

No man can come to me, except the father which hath sent me draw him. -John 6:44

As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father -John 6:57

For I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me  -John 8:16

And he that sent me is with me... -John 8:29

Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. -John 7:16

...For I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.-John 8:42

But he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.-John 8:26

For I have not spoken of my self; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say and what I should speak.-John 12:49

 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me. -John 17:25

      On a careful perusal of the above references it becomes crystal clear that Jesus did not come into this world of  his own desire . Then by what means, was he manifested?  The answer to this question is that he had been sent by God. If Jesus were as capable as Jehovah himself then he should have come himself of his own will. How could one be a god  who had been sent by another God? In spite of all these facts as made out in the Bible, if it is supposed  that both are equal,  then does Jesus accept this misconception? Observe in the following.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servent is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him. -John 13:16

      What Jesus says clearly in the above verse  is that THE SERVENT IS NOT GREATER THAN HIS LORD, therefore believing  ‘Jesus and Jehova as co-equals’ or Jehova is Jesus, and vice versa, and propagating suchlike  beliefs are contrary to the teachings of Jesus. If one expects to be loved by Jesus he should  have the same belief as what Jesus had about Jehova and about himself. Then only one can be eligible to  proclaim- “I  belong  to Jesus Christ” otherwise  this proclamation would become only a self deciet.
Next Page : 7

LinkWithin

Popular Posts

Recent Posts