Wednesday 11 May 2016

Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine and
doeth them I will liken unto a wise man, which built his
house upon a rock -Matthew 7:24

Who are the foolish persons?

And every man that hearth these sayings of mine, and doeth
them not shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built
his house upon the sand -Matthew 7:26

What information can be extracted from made analysis sofar?

According to the analysis made sofar we understand that even if there are
many so-called gods one should believe Jehovah as the true and Almighty and
worthy of worship and believe always that only one Jehovah is capable to do
anything and he will reward one's prayers and also believe Jesus as a mediator
and as the Christ, then only one can be regarded as the wise person. That is why
the disciples of Jesus had such belief as above and preached accordingly. And
Jesus himself warns them, who follow contrary to the above teachings as the
foolish persons. So this is our aspitarion that every one should examine carefully
the above points and become wise persons as suggested by Jesus.

“I am he” ... means Who is he in reality?

If one ask to any Christian as who is Jesus in reality? Immidiatly he answers
unhesitatingly as Jesus is God. As a matter of fact, we can not find in all his
teachings to have said that he himself is God. However inorder to prove the
divinity of Jesus our Christian scholars generally use one of the prominant words
of Jesus that I AM HE. For example observe the following verse.

I said therefore unto you that ye shall die in your sins: for
if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins -John 8:24

Now I tell you before it come that when it is come to pass
ye may believe the I am he -John 13:19

Jesus himself says in the above passages 'I AM HE'. But our Christian scholars
takes the meaning of this word as Jesus to have diclared that he himself was
Jehovah. If we study carefully the context of the above verses we can understand
obviously what the words I AM HE. Actually mean to convay as. If any verse or
part there of is removed from the context, it can be easily moulded to serve their
purpose and this is what church has done to prove the divinity of Jesus taking the
bits of clauses such as I AM HE. If any interpret these words which are spoken
by Jesus I AM HE, to mean as JEHOVAH only such people belive this type of
interpretatins, who do not have the correct Biblical knowledge. Because Bible
gives the clear answers as regards to who God is. However let us take the meaning
of the words for a while 'I am he' as I am Jehovah, then what is the interpretation
of our scholars for the following verse?

And Jesus answering them began to say, take heed lest any
men deceive you for many shall come in my name, saying I
am Christ; and shall diceive many -Mark 13:5

From the above verse one can notice that Jesus to have told that the people
would preach the word 'I am he' as to mean that I my self is Jehovah. It is completly
a deciteful preaching and Jesus warns that they would come in his name. So who
are those persons who are comming in the name of Jesus and propagating in these
days as Jesus is Jehovah? Are not they Christians? If truly the meaning of I AM
HE is I AM JEHOVAH, then why does Jesus declare in the above verses such
propagations as are deceitful? Therefore if one examine the above verse carefully
one can understand that Jesus did not say the word I AM HE to mean in the
sense of I AM JEHOVAH. The following verse also proves this fact.

Then said Jesus unto them, when ye have lifted up the son
of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do
nothing of my self; by as my Father hath taught me, I speak
these things. -John 8:28

On careful perusal of the above verse it becomes clear that Jesus did not say
the word, IAM HE in the meaning of 'I AM JEHOVAH'. Because Jesus says
himself "I do nothing of my own self: except as my father hath taught me, I speak
these things", it means Jesus makes clear himself that God is distinct from him.
However there remains the questian as to whom the words ‘I am he’ are applicable
to? Observe the following.

The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh,
which is called Christ; when he is come he will tell us all
things... -John 4:25

On examination of the above verse we understand that the people were in
expectation of the advent of Christ (Messiah). Now observe in the following verse
what Jesus says in this regard

Jesus saith unto her. I that speak unto thee am he-John 4:26

According to the above verse one can understand crystal clearly the appropriate
meaning of the words I AM HE are applicable to Jesus to mean as Christ.
Thus the Bible discloses the reality of Jesus, yet many christians are confounded
regarding the reality of Jesus and in the message of Bible.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Popular Posts

Recent Posts